Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Congrats Messages For Marriages

LIKE THAT, I DO NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS: Name, Thank

From the beginning I have always stated that I would not have posted anonymous comments.
Also, I promised that I would have answered any questions that concern my administrative duties, but I have not seen action yet, as if everyone wants to stay with their own truth or "true" or "not true," real or not real, real, documentary, ......, do not care but I also accept this way of thinking and that in any case, it's wrong or right, identifies freedom of thought .....
summary therefore, no anonymous por favor, everyone becomes responsible for "their truth", they are right or wrong ....., consistently. In a
messaggino of an anonymous staff very "concerned" to my political future, informed me that they are out of PD .....", "..... I just say to adapt as aforesaid, if not will not have many spaces in this blog, perhaps to the satisfaction, as he is for pleasure, let me get there, the official communication at home ..... and then we could talk again ......, course if you sign with your name and last name ....
How times change!! And they say I am the anti-democratic ..... Dictator or more ....., indeed evident from the language of this "anonymous", which has the same "source" and "features" that have little to do with the ways of democracy and respect for others' ideas, typical of men of the Left ........
It is true, even in the times have changed and left the dregs arrived there too ....
Gaetano Catalano

0 comments:

Post a Comment