Saturday, June 6, 2009

Are There Any Sandrail Blueprints

CARRUBBA Mayor's why I will vote for the European and PD ....

Dear friends and dear friends,
I'm used to conduct and statements clearly and transparently and that is why I tell you now that at the next election date to elect our mayor and the European Parliament will vote Carrubba convinced the Mayor and the Democratic Party. I will vote
Mayor Carrubba, because I think the best person to make the project more credible for our small country.
Mayor Mark Carrubba, because counter the deterioration in the political culture it has come to our country, where there is prevalence of the most cunning of the insult, the rules made to measure for those in power, humiliation of the honest and the righteous.
I do this without siding with any of the "current" ... I do not want to equate those who have tried to make agreements at the table, in a reductive logic, that is not conducive to the successful mix of sensitivity.
Support "group" regardless of what people will do for our community, not mine. Often, I find myself agreeing with various sensitivity and to provide that the "fusion" can be realized with high elaboration of political thought and social culture.
I will vote for the European because the Democratic Party is the only party that can represent that Italy made in Europe of values \u200b\u200band proposals in which more than I think.
I believe in defense of labor, cultural and technological innovation, in equitable development, ethics of the economy, in equal opportunities for all without distinction of sex, race, religion, skin color and political and philosophical opinions. I am convinced that diversity is richness and future.
I believe in the right of everyone to free movement and free exchange of ideas and contributions to the progress and development, peace and respect among peoples.
I think only in a democratic, solidarity, progress is possible for people of my age and older, aging with dignity and for our children and grandchildren grow and contribute to its progress.
why I will vote the only party that believes, from its roots, Europe.
Given the importance of the next European legislature, where in fact, will have to address the issue of citizenship is certain that the discussions and proposals that the representatives of the Democratic Party will move forward, as related to principles of development, integration, solidarity, social equality and respect for the environment, will be the true perspective of the future for us, for our children and our grandchildren to be citizens of Europe.
Gaetano Catalano

0 comments:

Post a Comment