Friday, July 10, 2009

Silvercity Movie Theatre

learn how to keep the territory

I was recently in Morocco, traveling for pleasure, where I made the tour of the imperial cities. In Morocco, there had already been five times, for work purposes during the period 1975 to 1988. During those years, I was able to observe their progress in the sense of order, cleanliness and good citizenship. Coming back, I was dazzled by a sense propriety of their cities, where there is dirt on the floor, there are written and posters on the walls, there are no cars on the roads and sidewalks, going around the country, it is clear they really care of the land enviable. Why write all this? Why I am reminded of a phrase of our Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, one day, going in Naples said: " here seems to be in Africa . From now on, at the spectacle of a city kept clean and tidy I would suggest to the Premier to say " here seems to be in Morocco! "
Rabat - The city walls

Rabat - The Casbah

Tomorrow I leave for Africa, " pardon " I meant to Sicily, where there is also the habit of saying, this neighborhood looks like a casbah, to highlight the confusion and lack of decorum reigns. In truth, we see that in Africa there have never been!

0 comments:

Post a Comment