Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunfish Sailboat Forsale

AS NEAR TO THE TRUTH ', BUT the blatant and sometimes I'm sorry, THE TALK WITHOUT ACTION TO OTHER BLOG Paesana .........

Amarcord (you remember?)
Sometimes I wonder how many took refuge in memories, memory, in the past.
I actually stopped "refugees" but I always like a lot, when I have time, remember, look at photos, relive some things of the past.
I have a strong memory of my friends, my classmates, for example. I always say that we will be back soon. Similarly I have a great memory of my 600, or 1100, or even the 124 Spider ..... and the first out with friends. I remember the fights because everyone wanted to come in this car and more than 4 places besides my did not. I remember the night we went into the ninth. I remember .... the furious quarrels and endless discussions. I remember the 3 am. Now that I think I also remember the 4 in the morning. Remember all the parties to share the mortadella or salami to ".... cu primu comes to us ...". I remember our college enrollment, even though no one was ....... I still remember many things, but this time I would like to remind you that you were, all Publicherò memories good and bad ..... your past and future anxieties ....., if you want even your secrets hidden and not ....., ..... your video (send them to gaetanocatalano @ gmail.com) to you the word ........... Gaetano Catalano

0 comments:

Post a Comment