Friday, March 11, 2011

Scotlandcampervans For Sale

The future does not come

I do not know if it's bad luck or simply the fact that they often overestimate my skills and knowledge,
but lately (I wonder how many times on this blog I told of saying something, lately) lately
well not be a straight.

For example, the last of a series and probably the one in "real life" less centralized.
My project (as I like to do projects) home theater pc is still stalled. With 10.10
Mythbuntu wrong and gave the remote control problems of various kinds.
So I said ... I install the first version where the remote control works.
said than done. But to operate the stick dvb-t need an updated kernel (2.6.35 ... when out with lucid a 2.6.32)
ok then install the lucid-proposed repo-update this kernel.
am now ready to configure the remote control. Well
lirc-modules-source is not installed for a problem that I am just now investigating. At the end
are back to square one.
So I decided that for now it remains so ... and in April 11:04
install the updated kernel and lirc, hoping of course that does not give other problems. And here
return to what I said before.
I still overestimate or overestimate my abilities.
Because surely someone more capable would be able to resolve everything. Who knows


The fact is that lately (and we return with lately) with the technology have a stormy relationship.
Both at home and at work.
And more and more often I would drop everything and retire to the simple life, tracing
a little advertisement for a car, waiting for arrivals Technology that dream.
one that helps rather than complicate.

hate to admit it but apparently I'm maturing ...
in a direction that I would never have believed it.
A direction that pushes me away from my beloved technology.

But I hope it is just a moment.
Why take this path would be to completely remove a very large part of me.

(Incidentally this post apocalyptic wishes to mark the "end of my world as we know it" was written on the N900)


UPDATE 5 minutes after finishing this post I was already trying
4 rc firefox on mac
this demonstrates the fact that it is consistent with myself! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment