Thursday, January 20, 2011

Julie Pieczko’s

Extracts

... Serina slept in my bed, but did not want to be there. And sleep in a bed with a girl who does not want to sleep is the epitome of hell. Not There is nothing more painful than sleeping next to a beautiful girl you love and know that if you touch her from the discomfort. It's like having a fucking knife stuck between his ribs. ... "

He Died with a Felafel in His Hand
of Birmingham John
Looking back now, maybe I felt the knife ...

But he does not want to be a sad post, and was born much to chance. Yesterday on

izismile I found the photo, the day before I finished reading "He Died with a Felafel in His Hand." Strange
alignments of planets have allowed me to return here this excerpt that otherwise would have remained on paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment