Sunday, July 25, 2010

Example Seating Charts

Killer instinct Good Grace



I recently saw Valhalla Rising, a film that combines Vikings and metaphysics. I know that many have been puzzled about this marriage, but to me that is very polite, very polite to me as well as in the role of Mads Mikkelsen One eye hero, one with a decent talent in killing with bare hands.

I've recently seen Valhalla Rising, a movie merges That Vikings and the metaphysical. I know many Have Been unimpressed with this mix, But I actually really liked it, just as I liked Mads Mikkelsen as One Eye - the main character and a very talented dude When It Comes to His killing with bare hands.



I wish to incorporate this style but adding a little 'color. The first six levels have been achieved with a brush Acrylic / stringy Paint Tool SAI, then the finishing touches, textures, etc.. were added in Photoshop. I wanted

To use this style But with some more color. The first six layers are in Paint Tool SAI, painted with the acrylic / stringy brush, then I used Photoshop to add detail, textures and final adjustments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment