Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fibroids Condition_symptoms

1928-2010 Girls on film


(Photoshop & Paint Tool SAI)

speedpainting This is one of Megan Fox that I made some time ago looking Jennifer's Body, a film that I found interesting more for its untapped potential for what is actually seen on the screen (but says Agony Aunt much better than me). In reality it was just an excuse to play with Paint Tool SAI, a program like Painter as mimics in part the characteristics of natural techniques and allows you to mix colors. But it has a much more limited selection of brushes, and not always the effect of "soft" which makes is what I try. However, it has the advantage of being very light (as opposed to those elephants of Painter and PS), and allows the creation of the lines are very fluid and precise.

This is a Megan Fox speedpainting I did while in August while watching Jennifer's body - a movie I liked more for ITS Than potential for how it Expressed Actually it. This is Basically an exercise in Paint Tool SAI , similar to a Painter software as it tries to imitate natiral media and can blend colors. However, the ITS is very limited choice in brushes Compared to Painter, and the soft feel it Gives to the painting isn't always what I aim for. On the other hand, it is very light (Unlike Painter and PS), and it Allows fluid, flawless lines.

This is the step by step implementation of the above drawing. I used SAI to the finishing touches with texture and contrast, which are passed to Photoshop.

This is the process for the top picture. The SAI used until the very end, where I switched to Photoshop to add the texture and add to "sharpen" filter.


(Photoshop & Paint Tool SAI)

I saw Oliver Stone's Alexander only recently, and although it is objectively a film many quality swings, things to save for me was enough to keep me in front of the screen to the end ( here is an interesting review in English, which I agree, although I'm not an expert in ancient history; riparliamone when it comes out a film about the Borgia, then yes I can do the young teacher;) ). My favorite scene is the murder of Philip, I especially liked the red dress of the Olympics in the midst of a blinding white. This is not intended as an illustration speedpainting of that scene, but I wanted to quote because it seemed emblematic character for the Olympics. Among other things I did not want to do a portrait of Angelina Jolie, but, as she has a face as anachronistic Farrell, draw a character like it was natural ... perhaps because I find it more attractive than the good Colin, lol.

I saw Alexander by Oliver Stone only recently, and while it's VERY hit and miss in terms of quality, The Good Things Were enough to keep me captivated until the end ( here is a very informative essay Which Basically I agree with, although I am no expert in ancient history - come back to me with a film Borgia and there * * I'll tell you if they are Doing It Wrong :) ). My favorite scene was the murder of Philip - I especially liked Olympias's red dress among the blinding white of the arena. This speedpainting isn't really an illustration of that scene, but I still referenced it because I think it visually told a lot about Olympias. I didn't want to do an Angelina Jolie portrait either, but, even if her face is as anachronistic as Colin Farrell's, drawing a character that resembled her just felt natural... must be because I think she's hotter than ol' Colin, lol.

Ancora qualche dettaglio della realizzazione. In questo caso ho lavorato al 99% in Photoshop soprattutto con i pennelli di Alex Dukal , gli stessi che ho used here. Also, I added a texture to finish the first draft and then continue to work on it. I also wanted a ground with the snakes, the animal-symbol of the Olympics, to make the background less monotonous, so I traced the shape of an ouroboros.
the end, they passed to the SAI for small accents (and why there and then open Photoshop ... I weighed many times is more than enough reasons why to prefer this little program) and to redesign the hand, which did not convince me. The brush "pastel" SAI is textured paint and in my opinion good for your skin naturally. Eventually, I went back to Photoshop to sharpen the usual smart and that was it:)

Other process details. This picture is 99% Photoshop with Alex Dukal's brushes , the same I used here . I also added a texture before finishing painting, so I could paint over it. I also wanted to make the background less dull with a snake motif, since it's Olympias animal, so I traced an ourobouros clipart.
Eventually, I switched to SAI for very minimal touches (and because I didn't feel like loading Photoshop right there and then... sometimes that's enough to make me opt for this little software instead) and so I could paint over her hand, which ended up looking off to me. The "pastel" brush in SAI is nicely textured and very useful to paint natural skin. In the end, I went back to PS for the usual smart sharpen and That Was it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment