Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Car Trailer For Sale Northern Ireland

Maddalena Maddalena Ferrara


Senise - A statuesque body, physical views. Remember his name because it will soon become the catchphrase of calendars and television: Maddalena Ferrara, 27, Senise. Centosettantotto cm coated on a perfect body. Her measurements are staggering: 90 - 60 - 90, size 42, weight 60 kg, blacks hair and brown eyes / green. A girl, who speaks to us, friendly, and very friendly to the hand. It 's you, Luke doc, the Playmate of September 2009. Italy Playboy, on newsstands these days, he selected for the cover of the month. Reached by telephone in Rome, immersed in her work commitments, which often forced her to stay away from home for a long time and happy to chat with us. "We do early-onset - because I'm running to go for yet another interview with Radio Deejay. How can we not support her. We start with questions.


How did you start the business model and what age?

"I started 16 years, doing small shows and regional catalogs, in 18 years I took part in Miss Italy, from there other beauty contests. Then, after Miss World, I started have the first work proposals. "

What has changed since the beginning of your career to date?

"Very much - he laughs - because in the beginning it was more naive in a world that is as difficult as the show, then he begins to have such great experience. In the workplace has changed everything, beginning with regional competitions and catalogs were less demanding, after negotiating with important people from the entertainment world has changed all the way to work at the behavioral level. "

What sensations do you feel when the spotlight about you?

"At first, when I get a new job, I am always very excited, but then I become aware of the importance and I forget everything and I love what I do." What are your interests and your passions? "In addition to my work, I love to travel a lot, I like to play tennis, I love reading, skiing and swimming. One of my passion I have is to paint. All this of course, always when I have free time. "

What is your relationship with your country of origin?

"back Senise always willingly, but when I lived there, not much I loved her stay there, because what I love do not offer much. But now, living the reality of the city, when I get back is always a pleasure, because I relax, I love being with my family, friends, I'm fine. "

If one day you decide to stop working in show business, what other kind of life and profession would you take?

"It 's a question I ask myself often, but I do not think, I hope to make this work as long as possible, because now is the only interest I have and I like it. If then one day, I had to change jobs, I'd make the entrepreneur, travel a lot and take care of marketing. "

plans for the future?

"In November debut as a protagonist in a play, in the spring in a fiction, anti-Mafia team, which will air on Channel 5, where she played the wife of a mobster, who is played by Fabrizio Corona."

This is Maddalena Ferrara, model senisese doc, who as a young man embarked on an artistic career. In 2002 participation in the national beauty contest "Miss World Italy, winning band" Miss Elegance ". In 2006/07, registered at the dance studio Cinecittà, where he participated in the play "A 'level," the theater of Max Aub, "I do not want to love again." Not bad for a girl who has ever trod important stages, from the testimonial advertisement "Bulgari jewels," participation in the telecast of Maria De Filippi "Men and Women." In short, a bad resume for Maddalena.
.
.
Claudio Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment