Monday, June 4, 2007

High Respiration Rate

Why this Blog?

Best wishes to all those who interact with the blog. Why, then, I could not resist the temptation to run a blog, given the crowded spaces of this stack on the Net? First of all I want to clarify that some years ago, I launched a forum, but to tell the truth, has not been very successful, but I hope that this new attempt, can do "effect."
Then again, my passion for computing, I think by now well-known to all (if not all those who attend my three sites ( www.santaelisabetta.it - www.gaetanocatalano.com - www.evangelicitaliani.it ), a little bit because I wanted to see the effect of which is hidden, rather than an effect, I'd say more then I wanted to see the effects ......; possibility of a space in which to address many issues with all you and I will answer your many questions and the truth of the past administration of our St. Elizabeth, trying to reason over and groped together to arrive, in full conviction, to a "Truth", though not absolute.
However, I ask you one thing, of course, if you prefer, any "Post" and any "statement" or questions can be signed responsibly, bravely ...........
I take this opportunity to give warm greetings, Nina Catalano, best wishes for his blog, which I visit often and that you also give your address: http://www.selisabetta.blogspot.com ,
will be a Blog of many, but among the many who seek to circulate ideas, right or wrong they are ...
you look .......

Gaetano Catalano ...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment